Entero® ONE™ (E1) delivers accurate, timely information for traders, marketers, schedulers, terminal operators, and accountants. It is a single platform - without any modules - so users enter the data only once, and various business functions within an organization leverage the same data.
E1 manages multi-commodity, multi-currency, multi-mode, and transactional-based activity for proprietary and third party inventory. Our experience in working with over 700 users from numerous continents has allowed us to thoroughly understand the business processes in commodity management.
Entero ONE can handle the needs of key operational areas in your organization, such as:
- Production accounting
- Plant allocations
- Midstream operations & accounting
- Trading & marketing
- Transportation & operations
- Joint Venture Accounting
- Accounting & financial management
- Capital management & AFE
- Field asset management
At the core of the system is a modeling tool that utilizes consistent and generic objects to enable our clients to operate and account for product activity (e.g. sale, purchase, or exchange). In addition, E1 has robust, real time reporting for all associated costs in conducting that business (processing, moving, storing, etc.).
- All your deals: physical, financial, exchange, lease, storage, transportation, etc.
- Controlled security and data access for any level within an organization
- Thorough audit trail to analyze who changed what and when
- Complete General Ledger (GL) is built into the system, or you can interface to your own corporate accounting system
- Configurable graphical schematic provides a representation of business locations, and the relationships between these locations
- Precise scheduling and monitoring of product movement via rail, truck, pipeline, and marine vessel
- Hundreds of built-in reports and an extensive self-serve reporting tool
- Reduce manual data entry and increase data quality by directly interfacing to other systems
- Fully customizable step-by-step workflow encourages process and adherence to process
- Model your entire business process without duplicate data entry
- Capture complex marketing and trading, transportation, storage, and processing deals
- Advanced activity-based inventory costing and valuation
- Interface with other systems. E1 has over 100 interfaces to multiple sources of data
Our clients select Entero ONE because it has the perfect balance of system flexibility, product stability, strong functionality, and a responsive service partnership approach.
Executive VP, Entero ONE