Provide an accurate view of your operations to easily allocate gas plants and production
Entero® ONE™ (E1) enables you to manage your simple and complex plant allocations, and any associated fees or costs all within one system. A system without modules means you have access to all required data right away - there’s no need to wait for available information.
Choose the “source” you want to model from (e.g. well, battery, gathering system, meter, plant inlet, etc.) whatever your business requires. E1 captures gas plant, meter, and transactional information. Companies can automate billing requirements and efficiently manage facility ownership, joint interest percentages, and AFE functionality.
Why use Entero ONE for plant allocations?
Daily and/or monthly allocations can be completed on the same infrastructure. Allocations can be run by product or by specific facilities (or the entire property), or by any combination of product/facility. Users can view allocation details by multiple dimensions (owner, component, source, load recovery, etc). By capturing multiple allocation dimensions from source to destination, E1 provides easy facilitation for deeming product flow.
- Facility balancing
Displays all receipts, shrink, deliveries, opening and closing positions by product (at any location) in the property. This data can also be viewed by allocation dimension including components, ownership, and source - perfect for reviewing meter differences, yield, ownership swings, and possible set up anomalies.
All nominations, shipper contracts, scheduling, and liquid processing can be handled in E1. Users can model any type of rate, fee, tariff, or price on any flow. As well, E1 has very sophisticated pricing functionality that can create tiered pricing, formula pricing, and threshold pricing, and enable users to create their own price types.
- Joint Venture Accounting
E1 supports joint venture activities and enables any company to automate their billing requirements. The system can manage facility ownership, joint interest percentages, and AFE functionality. Invoicing and journal entries can reference operations maintenance cost centers and operated AFEs, and automatically complete the Joint Interest Billing (JIB) out to owners.
- Entero’s reporting wizard
Create your own simple or complex reports using our embedded reporting tool. Users can easily adjust available reports for formatting, column display, totals, etc. “Technical” users can create new reports from scratch, or modify existing reports to meet unique client requirements. All reports can be scheduled and emailed within the E1 application. Schedule a report to someone for a specific time, include your parameters, and the system automatically sends the report internally or externally.
- LiveLook™ Schematic
E1 will automatically create a real-time graphical view of your physical infrastructure. You can click on any point in the schematic and immediately access all data associated with that location. This graphical display is the fastest way to detect setup issues and train new staff.
User security is customizable to the standards of your business. Entero has built our own security functionality, which enables customization down to the field level. Security is also fully integrated into our workflow to enforce appropriate separation of duties.
Proven business value that we've heard from our clientsHigher productivity
- Model infrastructure once, then utilize for daily and/or monthly production and revenue accounting
- View all fees associated with the product flow and operations
- Real time accounting for the transactions generated
- Configurable graphical interface helps to illustrate a property’s physical reality
- Ability to follow the physical flow of product
- Drill down on any location to see exact details of the allocations
- View all products positions in one screen (gas, mix, purity, spec products)
- Complete auditability of changes
- Build physical infrastructure to any level of detail
- Automate billing requirements directly from the system
- Model any type of rate, fee, tariff, or price
- Deem product flow by owner, source, component, and many other dimensions
- Accounting for Net Back requirements
- Comprehensive scheduling and invoicing
- Schedule and email reports directly from the application
- Customize your own reports to make faster decisions
- Workflows can assign tasks to individuals via e-mail
- Workflows provide a control panel view of each property’s status and progress