Using the best reserves system is a competitive advantage
Entero® Mosaic™ has been built from the ground up with the input of over 600 industry users to solve the challenges in corporate reserves management. As the fastest and most accurate economic engine in the marketplace today, Mosaic can evaluate any dataset: from large corporate portfolios to individual reserve assets. Users of Mosaic can manage data consolidations from various groups, quickly respond with the right type and level of reserves analysis, and deliver increased data confidence.
Entero has had a steady record of progress and innovation through continuous reinvestment in the Mosaic product. This means that we constantly stay ahead of the curve and build the most relevant and high-value functionality to help you increase efficiency and make crucial business decisions for your company.
Why use Entero Mosaic for reserves management & reporting?
- Product reliability
Having over a decade research and development equates to solid product stability. Mosaic has constantly evolved to meet the changing demands of Canadian and US E&P companies. Our system is used by over 600 users, including third-party evaluators, and is updated regularly based on client feedback and industry requirements.
- Effective forecasting and analysis
With feature rich production forecasting and volumetric tools, links to forecast and capital actuals, built in data validation tools, and a variety of bulk update methods, Entero MOSAIC delivers all required evaluation information and related processes in a single system. Our proven economic engine handles all Canadian and U.S. jurisdictions. International Concession and PSA contracts are added to the engine upon request.
- Reporting & data extracts
Mosaic’s reporting is comprehensive and easily aggregated to a corporate level view. The system has fully integrated regulatory reporting (SEC, NI51-101) and over 100 built-in reports that are created direct to screen, Excel, and PDF. Mosaic’s batch reporting tool also generates project and corporate report binders with a single click. Users have options to create input and economic results for use in external processes, or connect directly to the open, relational, and well documented Mosaic data model for extracts to external systems.
- Flexible hierarchies
View data the way you want. Mosaic’s flexible hierarchy is driven off of system variables and many user defined labels. Roll up data at any hierarchy level, on the fly, without the need to rerun economics or reselection of your dataset.
- Detailed reconciliation
SEC and NI51-101 ready reconciliation processes and reports are built into Mosaic. You don’t have to spend time pushing data into third-party systems or spreadsheets to complete your Reserves reporting cycle. The intuitive interface allows you to see when reconciliations don’t balance, production has been accounted for, or closing economics have changed.
- Integrate Reserves, Budget and Capital Planning
Combine new exploitation projects and acquisitions into the primary reserves database to ensure that your reserves data is as current as possible. Share forecasts and asset ownership interests between Reserves and Planning. Mosaic data can be exported and imported between databases, or multiple datasets can be combined for work in a single database.
- Administrative tools
Manage your reserves, simply in a single database, using Mosaic’s role management for functional and data security. Reserves administrators can configure team and user access rights, perform data archiving, check for data consistency and completeness, and access mass update capabilities to streamline workflows and reduce data errors.
Proven business value that we've heard from our clientsIncreased productivity
- I’m now ten times more efficient
- I can quickly forecast different scenarios, identify problems, and generate rapid turnarounds
- I get through my corporate economics in minutes – not hours or days
- Mosaic generates accurate results five to ten times faster than other calculation engines
- Complete auditability of changes
- Build physical infrastructure to any level of detail
- Automate billing requirements directly from the system
- A complete system that spans across different functional groups
- Security and change control
- Vintage inputs and economic results
- Interactive review of properties with change auditing
- Complete analyses in working copies and validate scenarios through detailed approval process
- Higher detailed views (liquid yields and price offsets are reviewed in full detail by well)
- Integrated data validation and update tools
- I can easily import data from a wide variety of sources (including data vendors)
- The reliable data leaves no surprises at the executive level