One trusted solution for real time energy decisions
E1 manages your deals, prices, scheduling, logistics, invoicing, and accounting in one system. Old, legacy, disparate systems result in data inconsistencies and costly manual errors, which impact your ability to quickly react to market changes. E1 addresses these issues by ensuring data is stored once, but utilized by multiple people in your organization who require that data to do their job.
Having an effective Energy/ Commodity Trading and Risk Management (E/CTRM) system enables companies to optimize multiple commodities, drive increased transparency across different functional groups, and make strong strategic decisions for real time trading. Integrating your deal management with product movement in all modes (e.g. truck, vessel, pipeline, rail) and all associated accounting, provides powerful views into your operations in real time.
With over 18 years of energy software development expertise, Entero has built a system that supports the end-to-end requirements of E/CTRM. Entero® ONE™ (E1) is the energy industry’s most comprehensive solution for traders, marketers, schedulers, terminal operators, and accountants.
E1 is designed to handle multiple commodities, currencies, and measurements. No other system provides real time information from a truly integrated system, enabling you to model your entire business process without duplicate data entry.
- NGL's: spec and mix
- Natural gas
- Crude oil
- Renewable fuels (e.g. ethanol)
- Metals and minerals (e.g. coal)
- Refined products
Why use Entero ONE for trading and marketing?
Entero ONE captures an entire economic event from deal to product movement to final sale, and allows you to see all associated costs (processing, transportation, fees, etc.). All transactions have volumetric, financial, and accounting data in real time, which provides very powerful reporting opportunities.
- LiveLook™ Schematic
Unique to Entero, this graphical interface provides a clear representation of where you do business. This view will allow you to see what deals and inventory positions are associated with every location. You can click on any point in the schematic and immediately access additional detailed information. This graphical display is the fastest way to validate infrastructure setup and train new employees.
- Complete deal management
E1 is a modeling tool that is flexible enough to capture complex marketing and trading, transportation, storage, and processing deals. The sophisticated pricing functionality helps you capture the information in the system, not on a spreadsheet. It tracks contract, forecast, scheduled and actual volumes to provide marketers with powerful planning and contract performance reporting.
- Accurate logistics & scheduling
With E1, you have precise scheduling and monitoring of product movement via rail, truck, pipeline, and marine vessel. The logistic reports let you trace shipments, confirm scheduled orders, and review shipping confirmations. E1 also offers rail fleet management functionality, as well as scheduling for rail, pipeline, and truck. Loading calculations and checklists are also part of our solution.
- Integrated accounting & invoicing
Entero ONE is a very strong accounting solution. Transactions have accounting information in real time, and our month end process is designed to show when a “hair” is out of place. Report your financial statements out of E1, or interface to your corporate GL. Every operational event generates a transaction that automatically accrues revenues from customers and costs to vendors, carriers, and brokers. Sales invoices, purchase statements, and net billings can be automatically generated in a variety of user configured formats. Adjustments are made with sophisticated reverse and rebook functionality, which leaves an audit trail of all changes. The tax engine automatically calculates complex, multilevel, commodity, sales, and use taxes for any province or state.
- Inventory valuation & profitability reporting
E1 provides advanced activity-based inventory costing and valuation - even when inventory goes negative. Costs are accumulated by activity as the product moves through each location in the delivery infrastructure, providing accurate and meaningful profitability information. E1 includes LIFO, FIFO, and WACOG inventory valuation methods. Detailed profitability is available for every sales transaction - letting you analyze by numerous dimensions, such as: product, location, region, customer, and salesperson.
- Workflow driven
E1 includes a workflow tool that enables our clients to determine a step-by-step workflow that is fully customizable. The workflow establishes process and reflects adherence to process in a controlled environment within our system. Each task defines the action required, and tracks who completed it and when. Take your “desk manuals/ binders” and convert them into this powerful administrative control and training tool.
- Risk & financial forecasting
Our fully integrated risk functionality helps you identify, monitor, and mitigate risk exposure through real time mark-to-market and cashflow forecasts for physical and financial deals.
- Industry interfaces
E1TM interfaces to over 100 different industry data sources to increase client efficiency. For example: Railtrac, Norman G Jensen, SAP, Platts, OPIS, and many more. We have multiple volumetric, financial, price, analysis, and transactional interfaces, and we can also interface to various corporate accounting systems.
- Security and auditability
User security is customizable to the standards of your business. There is a complete audit trail so that you can see who made changes within the system and when.
Proven business value that we've heard from our clientsIncreased efficiency
- View deals, transportation, and inventory at different business locations in the graphical view
- Interface with other systems in any electronic format (banking, pricing, SCADA, etc.)
- Automated accounting accruals and transactions
- Easily configure required reports without a developer
- Importing or exporting data from third party systems does not require any code changes in the external system
- Toolkit provides secure access for third-party clients to invoice or place orders
- Handle multiple transport modes, schedule shipments, monitor terminal management
- Free up employees to spend time on data analysis rather than data entry
- Ability to model my business and see a graphical representation
- Full auditability and customizable security
- All users work off of a single, real time data source
- Report by specific business units or departments within my company, or view all business unit results
- Automate the input and accounting for inter-company business transactions (i.e. within business units)
- Compare price risks relating to quantities purchased, sold, and forecasted to market prices
- Make smarter decisions on future commitments
- Easily manage realized and unrealized quantities